Coming this Friday, November 13, 2015 to Events Nashville at Houston Station: CHARGE. "CHARGE puts the story first. By creating a platform for creative, entrepreneurial, and successful business leaders, CHARGE immerses the audience in the depths of the story, the conflict, the twist, the final outcome." Speakers this year include:
- Mike Grimes, Founder, Grimey's and The Basement
- Margot McCormack, Founder & Chef, Margot
- Renata Soto, Co-Founder & Executive Director, Conexion Americas
- Mark Lovas, Founder & CEO, Trumaker
- James Ray, Co-Founder, Little Seed Farm
- Mike Butera, Founder & CEO, Artiphon
- Charlie & Andy Nelson, Founders, Greenbrier Distillery
- Jeff Carr, CEO, The Media Scientists Laboratories, LLC.
- Van Tucker, CEO, Nashville Fashion Alliance
Produced by Mountain and Jumpstart Foundry, CHARGE is designed to showcase the challenges and journey of the creative thinker. It is designed in instigate conversation, education, and realization about the true path of the creative entrepreneur. Tickets are still on sale for $40/person, and you can get yours here.